Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: 16th March, 2018
Internship EU Events
We are looking for a student who wants to join our rapidly growing company as an intern. Our team is young, international, driven, forward looking and always committed to excel.
QED is a Brussels based event organiser specialised in EU public affairs conferences. Our team combines profound knowledge of EU affairs with many years of experience in event management. At QED we believe in making a difference. We believe that through open discussion and debate we are able to contribute to better decisions and consequently, to a better Europe for all. Read more at https://qed.eu/
What we are looking for:
- Highly driven individual, always striving to achieve excellence in everything you do
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment.
- Capability to prioritise and work with several projects at the same time.
- Self-going and able to take own initiatives in several situations.
- Business orientated. (Entrepreneurial mind-set).
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Additional EU languages would be considered an asset.
- Currently enrolled as a student at a University or similar, preferably in your final year.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting market research.
- Managing and updating our contact list, followed by the integration in the CRM system.
- Database management
- Helping out in the preparation for our events;
- Work as a host/hostess at our events.
If you want the opportunity to expand your knowledge and your experience, then join our team!
As an intern at QED you will get the chance to grow and develop with us. You will work closely with colleagues in all stages of the “event life cycle’’. The internship will ideally start 1 April 2018 and last six months. You will receive basic training and a thorough development plan will be set up.
Type of contract: Stage scolaire.
This is a contract for students with the aim to apply theoretical knowledge in a working environment. This contract will be set up between the applicant’s university and QED.
If you wish to apply, kindly send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com