Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: 20th March, 2018
EU FUNDING STAGIAIRE
Brussels Office (with 1-2 years of experience)
Deadline: 20th March 2018
- Knowledge of EU funding programmes (calls for proposals, calls for tenders etc.)
- Some private sector experience in EU consultancy or similar
- Experience in organizing events and conferences an advantage
- Good IT skills, ability to work independently while being a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal, marketing and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English and Greek (other languages, especially French- an advantage)
- Team player, proactive and willing to learn
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Previous experience with monitoring and/or conducting analysis of EU Structural and Investment Funds (ΕΣΠΑ) or other funding programmes in Greece.
- Ability to process large amount of information and present/analyze it with speed, accuracy and added-value
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join our team, please send your CVs and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, deadline 20th March 2018.