Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: 22nd March, 2018
Paragon is an innovative advisory, research and management company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon's motto is to realise excellence for all its clients. In fact, with over twelve years of operational experience, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project activities to the highest standards. Paragon coordinates in Malta Climate-KIC, the Water Cluster, the Digital Cluster and MEDENER.
The company is currently highly active in projects with themes ranging from Education and Training to Sustainable Development including but not limited to Environment, Energy, Urban Mobility, Hydrological Resources Management and many others, related to the Circular Economy Thematic.
Paragon Europe is looking for an EU Project Intern to join its Head Office in Malta for ideally six months. The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following background education, experience, skills and abilities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Enrolled or achieved a University Degree in an area of study related to European policy, environment, economics or humanities.
- Knowledge of European direct funding programmes such as H2020 and Erasmus+ is an advantage
- Interest in project implementation and management.
- Advanced level of English and good knowledge of other languages (French, German, Spanish and/or Italian) is considered as an asset.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Very well organised, with attention to detail.
- Pragmatic, capacity to find solutions rapidly.
- Capacity to take initiatives and responsibilities.
- Capability to work in a team and under tight deadlines.
- Very good writing, oral, research and analytical skills.
- Interest in themes associated with Climate Change including but not limited to Clean Energy and Technologies, Electromobility, Innovation and Entrepreneurship will be considered an asset.
Note that this is an unpaid internship and it is highly recommended to have a mobility grant agreement from a sending organisation such as University, Region or Chamber of Commerce.
Interested candidates can send motivation letter and an updated CV to Ms Gonca Kara Demir, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as object of the e-mail “EU Project Intern”.
Paragon Europe is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit www.paragoneurope.eu to learn more about our business in Brussels, Malta and elsewhere in Europe.