Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an
Expiration date: 19 December 2017
We are looking for an Intern on a full time basis in our office at the European Parliament, Brussels. The Intern will work directly with and under the supervision of the MEP and in close cooperation with the other members of the team.
- Support the management of the Brussels office with high volume and complex administration,
- Providing secretarial and office support, including managing and responding to mail; managing MEP’s diary; responding to information requests; booking meetings and providing general office support,
- Speech writing,
- Assisting in the tabling of amendments,
- Desk research for reports, speeches, Parliamentary questions/letters and constituent queries
- Assist in the organisation of group visits, seminars and receptions
- Provide information, advice and support to the MEP;
- Other tasks as requested by the MEP
- University degree (5 years of higher education) in Economy, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, or similar degree.
- High level of knowledge of the EU institutions; prior work experience within the European Parliament highly favourable
- Strong interest in taking part in the European Union’s policy-making processes; in particular on issues related to development, security and defence, economy and monetary affairs
- Experience in the organisation of events
- Experience in policy analysis
- Fluent in Romanian, English and French,
- Knowledge of Italian would be an asset
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team
- Forensic attention to detail
- Reliable with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Powerpoint).
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email for interview.