International Project Assistant Inova Consultancy
Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: 07 June 2017 -- Location: United Kingdom
International Project Assistant internship (6 - 12 month placement) Commencing Summer 2017 (Full time – 36.5 hours per week)
An excellent development opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join a small team of consultants in the UK as a Project Assistant for national, European and international projects.
This post offers a varied and interesting workload and the chance to develop key skills in a supportive and stimulating environment. 100% of all our recent interns have secured a job in their field immediately after doing their internship with us.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support for the various EU-funded projects undertaken by Inova Consultancy, covering areas such as entrepreneurship, business growth, social media, diversity and equal opportunities amongst many others.
The role of Project Assistant will involve supporting project activities such as practical research, evaluation, reporting, marketing and dissemination. You will be expected to assist in the preparation of project and financial reports for the Director and to help maintain the necessary documentation for audit requirements and funding bodies across all projects. You will be willing to attend and contribute to relevant events and meetings in various locations in the UK and in Europe. Experience of liaising with a wide range of people from different organisations and cultures would be highly beneficial to succeed in this role. Experience of managing a busy and diverse workload is also desirable.
You should be a recent graduate or in your final year of a degree in European Studies/Policy, business, social sciences (including psychology, law and politics), marketing/communication studies or English. Excellent organisational and communication skills are needed for this post along with the ability to work well on your own initiative and as part of a small team.
Inova will contribute 2400 euros over one year towards the candidate’s subsistence costs. Candidates will be able to combine their internship with other part time work. This opportunity is especially suitable for candidates who have access to a Leonardo da Vinci or Erasmus mobility grant. Self-funded candidates are also welcome. A 12-month placement is much preferable.
Please note that the successful candidate will be asked to provide two reference letters.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a detailed covering letter outlining your interest in the post and your skills and experience to email@example.com with the subject “Project Assistant 2017”.
Further information about Inova Consultancy is available on www.inovaconsult.com.
Closing date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Internship: International Project Assistant
Inova Consultancy Ltd
- Studying for degree or Recent graduate
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and social media tools
- Excellent English skills corresponding to Europass level C2 or IELTS 6.5
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Team player but with the ability and motivation to work on own initiative
- Flexible approach and positive attitude
- Ability to build external relationships with stakeholders
- Interest in diversity and equality issues
- Willingness to travel within the UK and abroad when required
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Area of studies: business, social sciences (including psychology, European Studies/Policy, law, politics or English. Final year student
- Experience of co-ordinating projects
- Office experience
- Knowledge of other languages