Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: 25st February, 2018
Internship at the Israeli Public Policy Institute (IPPI) - Starting May 1st 2018
The Israel Public Policy Institute (IPPI) is looking for hard-working, dedicated people who are willing to become an essential part of the IPPI team during their time in Israel.
The tasks involved in the internship vary from administrative to research and brainstorming activities. Therefore, we are especially interested in those interns who have already had work experience and/or performed voluntary and social activities prior to the internship.
Routine tasks include:
- Policy Research
- Research regarding potential partner institutions, fundraising opportunities, strategic alliances, best practices and other
- Communications & marketing – supporting the organization in all aspects of brand awareness, marketing and visibility tasks
- Blog writing, interviews with thought leaders etc.
- Possible website content coordination
- Social media
- Newsletter preparation
- Representing IPPI in external events
- Supporting the Fellowship programs (contacts with candidates, Fellows and alumni, support in organizing events, management of day-to-day program operations etc.)
- Seeking further development opportunities and future strategic directions
- Other, similar activities requested by IPPI management
- Stakeholder Database creation and maintenance
Why is this a good opportunity for interns?
IPPI is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to create international bridges between public policy professionals and foster mutual knowledge exchange, thus improving governance through research, policy advice and debate. We are a dedicated and focused team of nice, happy, but very hardworking people. If you are willing to learn and work in a place that is friendly, exciting and innovative, we want you to become a member of our team.
What are the internship job requirements?
- Very good knowledge of English, German and/or French a strong plus
- Prior work or volunteering experience – a plus
- Any special skills (e.g. design) – a plus
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org