Internship Public Affairs & Technology Burson-Marsteller
Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: 21 May 2017 -- Location: Brussels
Internship opportunity in our Public Affairs & Technology Practice
Are you passionate about the EU, its politics and policies? Interested in the relation between companies, organisations and policy-makers? How about being a part of it?
At the heart of the current dynamic and challenging European Public Affairs environment, Burson-Marsteller is offering a unique learning experience within its technology practice. Come light up the Brussels policy scene with your enthusiasm and independent thinking.
Who we are
Burson-Marsteller is the leading Public Affairs consultancy in Brussels. With over 50 employees from all around the world, we specialise in supporting companies and organisations in influencing the development and implementation of EU public policy and implementing media and communications campaigns throughout Europe, the Middle-East and Africa (EMEA). We were the first large consultancy to join the EU Transparency Register: ID Number 9155503593-86.
- Have an interest in and understanding of the EU policy and decision making processes.
- o Specifically, we are looking for strong knowledge in technology issues, technology policy developments and the Digital Single Market.
- Further education in European studies and/or politics.
- And/or prior experience within the EU institutions or other EU-focused role(s) -e.g. in-house, in another consultancy, a trade organisation or an NGO.
- Strong research abilities and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications skills in English - both spoken and written.
- Social media knowledge and experience.
- Critical thinking with a desire and ability to learn within a fast-paced team environment.
- Team player
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU.
- Monitoring and research on EU policy developments and for new business purposes.
- Attending team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Involvement in client work and occasional client meetings.
- Participation as a junior consultant in client projects.
- Writing reports and preparing briefings.
- Assisting in event organisation and attending them in a professional capacity.
Developing our people and managing their talent plays a huge part in our success; we are committed to employee growth as the means to our own. Burson-Marsteller is offering an exciting and challenging 6-month paid internship programme to bright, highly-motivated individuals, with the desire and drive to work in an engaging and creative environment.
If you are keen on gaining experience from one of the most reputable Public Affairs and Communications consultancies in the world, developing your knowledge at the heart of the action and integrating of our award-winning culture of inclusion and diversity then wait no longer and get involved in shaping Europe’s future.
Please apply here - http://burson-marsteller.be/aboutus/careers/