Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: 19th January, 2018
The Pomorskie Regional EU Office represents interests of the regional and local authorities, Pomorskie Development Agency, regional universities, and chambers of commerce to the institutions of the European Union, the representatives of European regions and Member States. We spare no effort to help regional organisations to support successful European relationships, providing guidance on European policies and funding.
We are looking for an intern to support our team in Brussels Office.
- Taking part in conferences, seminars and briefings, and preparing informative materials after the event;
- Writing articles, short notes and press notes;
- Supporting members of the team in the preparation of presentations and seminars;
- Assisting with organizing conferences, seminars and study visits hosted by the Office;
- Following the latest publications on EU legislations and collecting information about application for European projects;
- Assisting members of the EU team with social media and website updates when required.
- University degree is required or post graduate studies title;
- Very good communication skills in both Polish and English (both written and spoken);
- A solid knowledge of the role and functions of EU institutions;
- Demonstrating initiative, creativity, flexibility and capacity for acquiring extensive knowledge.
- Start of the traineeship: February 2018;
- Duration: to be defined, min. 1 month;
- Our traineeships are unpaid.
Closing date for applications is 19th January 2018.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to:
Ms Dominika Lange, EU Policy Officer: email@example.com
Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels.