We are expanding our research and coverage of companies reporting primarily in Swedish. As a member of the research team, you will conduct ESG research using your language skills to support multiple research frameworks. In doing so, you will support asset owners, investment managers and other stakeholders to incorporate extensive ESG and sustainability information into their investment processes.
- Research, analyze and rate the ESG performance of companies, drawing primarily on Swedish language publications;
- Use your Swedish language skills to contribute to the development of smart technology solutions.
- Undergraduate or Masters degree student in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social science) for the entire duration of the internship;
- Proficiency in business English;
- Proficiency in Swedish; proficiency in other Nordic languages considered an asset;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Excellent research capabilities;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourceful and independent;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Other Requirements: Eligibility to work in the EU.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume and cover letter down below. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until 5:00 pm CET on May 18, 2018.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.