Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: 29th, May. 2018
SOLIDAR Foundation is looking for a policy fellow in the Education and Lifelong learning pillar who can possibly start as soon as possible for the duration of 6 months. This fellowship programme is open to students in the final phase of their Masters and recent graduates looking for an experience in a dynamic and international working environment.
Within the fellowship programme, you will have an opportunity to get familiar and analyze the policy developments on both national and European level in the area of education and training. This role will allow you to discover the working environment of the NGOs and member-based network and give you an understanding of advocacy strategy on EU level.
The fellowship program is under the form of “La convention d’immersion professionnelle” registered under Belgium law. The position foresees the allowance of approximately 750 Euro.
Preference will be given to scholarship holders (University, EU or other grants).
During the programme, fellows will be expected to make substantive contributions to:
- Monitoring of EU policy impact with SOLIDAR members and partners;
- Drafting process of the LLL Monitor 2018 (Lifelong earning Monitor )
- Organising visibility and advocacy activities presenting the findings of the policy monitoring process (e.g. bilateral meetings with policymakers, conferences, roundtables).
Key skills and competences:
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to write briefing papers and monitoring reports as well as news articles
- Proven familiarity with EU policies and EU decision-making process
- Fast learner and capacity to work autonomously
If you are interested in participating in the SOLIDAR policy fellowship programme, please send following documents to the attention of Lucie Susova at firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 May:
- your CV in Europass format
- a one-page cover letter. The cover letter must clearly state: why you think you are suited for this position, and what are your objectives/learning outcomes expected from this experience
Please note that due to the high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.