My name is Lucy Ramos (Experienced Lecturer (23 years) Spanish language, tourist guide in South America, businesswoman who imports Peruvian hand made products) at Ramos Spaans in Groningen. I help students to start well prepared for internship programmes, from students to graduates, to the young professional or curious travelers. You will travel well prepared to Spanish speaking countries.
I do it by offering tailored Spanish lessons, knowledge of countries and people and by teaching intercultural communication. I also give advice to discover breathtaking places in Latin America.
Do you want later on an international career? Then I would like to help you to master Spanish, my mother tongue, in a short period of time, both written and verbal.
- Ramos Spaans brings people into contact with other cultures, history and a few new wonders of the world;
- Experience in blended learning: a combination of contact hours and e-learning;
- Spanish state exam preparation (DELE);
- A lot op personal attention;
- Practical and dealing with cultural differences;
- Speak Spanish from the 1st. day;
- Knowledge of the Spanish language in speech and writing at level B1 in three months;
- Small groups (max. 6 students);
- Flexible course times from 9.00 a.m. until 9.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday;
- Knowledge transfer from the different cultures of Spanish speaking countries;
- Reliable large network in both Spain and Latin America;
- Internship preparation and advice to Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina.
Broaden your horizons and sign up! firstname.lastname@example.org