General Information: Every year the University of Copenhagen attracts 5,500 students from all over the world.
Find out what it is like to study at UCPH and explore the great selection of both social and academic activities. And most importantly, understand why so many international students choose to study at UCPH. Find their website here.
Among other things UCPH offers:
- A strong international environment with 5,500 international students out of a student body of 37,000
- Education and research at the highest international level with 5,000 academic staff and 10 Nobel Prize laureates
- 54 master's degree programmes and more than 500 courses taught in English
- A university that is often ranked as one of the best universities in Europe and among the top one percent of the world's universities
- Central location in Copenhagen, a safe and cycle-friendly city with a rich cultural life - especially for young people.
Admission: available to International Relations Bachelor and Master students
Places available: 4
Language of instruction: English
Language and additional requirements (such as the TOEFL test): C1 in English- for specific courses
Visa and Permit Requirements:
Students from Nordic countries need no residence permit. Students with other nationalities must apply for a residence permit by submitting an application to the Danish embassy or consulate in their resident country at least 2-3 months before leaving for Denmark. We will provide the forms needed in order to apply. Students coming through Danida fellowship Centre will be guided from there.
A tourist visa or residence permit for Denmark gives the holder access to the Schengen area, that comprises Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Letvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
More on visas and permits here
Housing: If you are coming with family or staying more than a few days and are interested in renting an apartment or would like to stay in a university student Kollegium (studio apartment), let us know, and we will advise on the possibilities.