Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: as soon as possible
EU Affairs Intern
This internship is an interesting opportunity to work in a regional representation and to live a challenging experience in an international professional environment.
The position suits well candidates currently studying, or recently graduated in political science, journalism, media, communication, etc.
- Monitoring of EU legislation;
- Liaising with European and local partners;
- Providing assistance to the Brussels Team;
- Drafting media outputs such as press releases and commentary articles;
- Managing expert and contact databases (updating data, classification, research of relevant new contacts)
- Can-do attitude;
- Experience in communication and event or conference organisation;
- Proven interest in European politics/Regional Policy;
- Excellent oral and written command of Polish, English and/or French (a fluent level of Polish is mandatory);
- Computer literacy (all MS office applications), multimedia skills would be an asset;
- Enthusiasm to work in a small, interdependent team.
Would you like to apply, please send your CV (in Polish) and a cover letter (in French or English) to Mr Wojciech LAPINSKI (Wojciech.Lapinski@umwm.pl), mentioning "EU Affairs Intern” in the topic field.
The position is based in Brussels, Belgium.
Period: at least 2 months.
Indicative starting date: as soon as possible
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications that we receive, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation: This is a voluntary position with no compensation.