Internship in European Strategic Intelligence and Security Center
Please ask for approval from your teacher/ lecturer before considering to do an internship!
Expiration date: as soon as possible
ESISC (European Strategic Intelligence and Security Center) was established in May 2002, in Brussels, the seat of European institutions, of NATO, and of numerous European multinational corporations.
• Full-time internship or part-time internship
• Location: Brussels
• Term: for full-time : One-month trial period, then 4 to 6 months.
for part-time: 3-month period. Flexible hours.
• Important: Only for EU nationals or non-EU nationals in possession of a valid work permit. Ideally the intern should already be living in Brussels or in its surrounding due to administrative requirements.
• Monitor and analyse international media.
• Monitor and analyse the threat caused by terrorism, organized crime, civil unrest and maritime piracy.
• Write reports and background notes.
Qualifications and Experience
• Master Degree or equivalent (preferably in Political Science/International Relations/Security Studies);
• Fluent in English and French; additional languages, including Spanish, Russian or Arabic, considered as an advantage;
• Excellent writing skills in English required; French is an asset;
• Knowledge of current international affairs, including security, terrorism and defence issues;
• Flexibility and ability to work in a small but international structure;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Capacity in planning, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on own work;
• Dynamic and well-organised, with an eye for detail;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Superior computer skills and ability to web-edit is an asset.
To apply, please send a CV, cover letter (in English) and contact details of 2 referees by email to:
• email@example.com Subject: Internship
Read more: http://www.esisc.org/about-us/careers-internships